Refund & Cancellation Policy
Covid Refund/Cancellation Policy:
- During the course of the Covid pandemic, no refunds will be issued
- Private/semi-private lessons; a corresponding lesson credit will be added to your account for a future booking
- Clinic/Camp programs will be postponed and moved to a future date; Full credit will be applied to to your account for a future booking if the new dates/times do not work.
- Cancellation of a lesson must be made at least 24 Hours prior in order to reschedule.
- No shows or failure to notify the Academy within 24 hours is considered a forfeited lesson.
- Lesson packages do not expire but are location specific.
- We do not offer refunds for unused lessons or packages that are pre-purchased.
- Cancellation of any clinics must be done two weeks prior to the first class to be eligible for a credit. A $25 admin fee will apply.
- Clinics must be cancelled one month prior to the start to be eligible for a refund. A $25 admin fee will apply.
- There will be no make up classes provided for any missed classes.
- If there is a medical reason for cancelling or missing any classes, we will make up the class once medical documentation is provided.
- Cancellation of any camps must be at least 2 weeks prior to the first day of camp, in order to receive a credit. A $50 admin fee will apply.
- Camps must be cancelled one month prior to the start in order to be eligible for a refund. A $50 admin fee will apply
- There will be no make up dates for any missed camp days.
- If there is a medical reason for cancelling or missing any classes, we will make up the camp or camp days once provided with medical documentation.
In the event that there is an inclement weather day, the instructor will make a decision on whether the class will be rescheduled. If the instructor has not notified the participants about the cancellation, the class will resume as planned.
Please note that this does not apply to our camp programs. Our camps for juniors are ‘Rain or Shine’. Indoor activities will be provided during any inclement weather days.
Gift Certificates purchased are non-refundable.