Refund & Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation of a lesson must be made at least 24 Hours prior in order to reschedule.
- No shows or failure to notify the Academy within 24 hours is considered a forfeited lesson.
- Lesson packages do not expire but are location specific. For example, if you purchase at package of lessons at Tee Zone the lessons must be redeemed there.
- Cancellation of any clinics must be at least 2 weeks prior to the first class in order to receive a refund. A $25 admin fee will apply.
- There will be no make up classes provided for any missed classes.
- If there is a medical reason for cancelling or missing any classes. We will make up the class once provided with medical documentation.
- Cancellation of any camps must be at least 2 weeks prior to the first day of camp in order to receive a refund. A $50 admin fee will apply.
- There will be no make up dates for any missed camp days
- If there is a medical reason for cancelling or missing any classes. We will make up the camp or camp days once provided with medical documentation.
In the event that there is inclement weather the instructor will make a determination on whether the classes will be rescheduled. If the instructor has not notified the participants about the cancellation the class will resume as planned.
Please note that this does not apply to our camp programs. Our camps for juniors are ‘Rain or Shine’. Indoor activities will be provided during any inclement weather.
Gift Certificates purchased are non-refundable but may be transferable upon request.